Sunday, November 13, 2011

Joy to the World

This is my second post of the day. If you are looking for the Rubbernecker Blog Hop, scroll down just a touch! :)This is a quick post to share a card with you that I made for this week's Mojo Monday challenge! It has been a long time since I've had a chance to play along and didn't want to miss out on another week! I've been busy this weekend making holiday cards and couldn't pass up the chance to make another one! I stamped the wonderful sentiment from Star of Wonder and layered it over some blue snowflake-themed papers. I finished the card with some silver satin ribbon, two beautiful Swarovski crystals, and a glittery star.

Supplies: Stamps - Star of Wonder (Verve), DP - Holiday Collection (DCWV), Cardstock - Shimmery Navy, Select White (PTI), Ink - Night of Navy (SU!), Star (Memriemare), Ribbon (my stash), Crystals (Swarovski), Cuttlebug, Tag Die (Spellbinders), foam squares

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful!! Love the star and that nice long sentiment panel. Glad you found time to play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the soft, blue snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Jen!! oh, I haven't visited for awhile!! We are up to our ears in the final stages of our new house...hope to move in a couple of weeks. LOVE this beautiful Christmas card, so peaceful :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design