Saturday, November 5, 2011

Noel


Happy Saturday, friends!! I'm sorry I've been missing from the blog lately but I haven't had much crafting time these past couple of weeks due to a professional exam I sat for last weekend. I have to wait 6-8 weeks to find out if I passed but studying for that really took most of my spare time!

Anyway, back to the fun stuff - this week's WMS Sketch Challenge!! Today we have a fun (!!) sketch from Claire and I am sooo looking forward to seeing what all of you create! I love the tri-fold of this card and all of the real estate we have for wonderful Waltzingmouse Stamps -

I started off with a tri-fold cardbase and couldn't wait to add some papers and embellishments from my new Crate Paper Peppermint Collection (love it!!). I then stamped a whole bunch of Christmas images from WMS and layered those on all three panels.

I really hope you all play along this week! I had a lot of fun with this little scene and think you will too! If you don't have any stamps, remember you can go to the store and there are a lot of freebies for the taking!

Supplies: Stamps - 2011 Holiday Ornaments, Festive Foliage, Say it Loud - Holiday Ed., Seasonal Remedies (WMS), Cardstock - Forest Foliage, Night of Navy (SU!), Select White, Vintage Cream (PTI), Ink - Silver (Encore), Basic Black, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip (SU!), Tea Dye Duo (PTI), Receipt Tag (7 Gypsies), DP/Die Cuts - Peppermint Collection (Crate Paper), Glass Glitter (Stampendous), Cuttlebug, Ornament Die (Spellbinders)

3 comments:

  1. What a fun christmascard, Jen! I love all the colors and patterns!! The ticket is pretty and also the matching paper and stamps on the middle panel!! Very nice!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super fun Christmas card! Lovely mix of papers and stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fun wintery festive panels Jen!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design