Thursday, November 10, 2011

Make a Wish

Hello friends! Did I say it was going to be a busy week here or what? I haven't been used to making so many projects because October was such a crazy month with work and other stuff going on. I think I'm making up for it now! :)

I made this card for a special birthday using some great new Rubbernecker Stamps and I really hope she likes it! I have recently rediscovered my Afternoon Muse kit and have been having so much fun with the circus-themed papers! The color palette is muted which gives it a vintage feeling I love!

I stamped the present twice onto two different patterned papers, cut them out, and then cut out the ribbon of one and adhered it to the other with foam tape. I love the dimension it gives to the bow! I used a bit of stickles for the dots and finished the card with the "make a wish" sentiment, some blue tickets, and a touch of shabby ribbon.

Supplies: Stamps - Present, Wish Text (RN), DP - Afternoon Muse Collection (Glitz Design), Ribbon (MemrieMare), vintage button, Twine (PTI), Tickets (TKO), Stickles, foam squares, Ink - Chocolate Chip (SU!)

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Love the different papers in the gift! And the font of that sentiment is so gorgeous!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design