Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Be Mine...Valentine

Hello, friends! Today I have the honor of sharing a card I made as the inspiration for this week's Operation Write Home Valentine/love-themed challenge! Wow, what an honor to be asked to participate with an organization I love to support!

I've recently unearthed my Afternoon Muse kit and love all of the papers and embellishments! I started with a harlequin-print background paper in muted pinks and cream, stamped the heart tag onto a coordinating pink paper and layered it over a playing card embellishment. I finished the card with a heart sticker, transluscent banner, and a touch of ribbon.

Thanks for visiting and if you haven't heard of OWH, I encourage you to check it out!

Supplies: Stamps - Say it Loud, Seasons of Love - Tags (WMS), DP/Embellishments - Afternoon Muse Collection (Glitz Design), Ink/Ribbon - Chocolate Chip (SU!), Corner Chomper, foam squares, Cuttlebug, Heart Die (Spellbinders)

6 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, Jen! Gotta love WMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo BEAUTIFUL!!! Love your card and I totally agree with Kim about WMS (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oeh, pretty! Love that heart, don't have it myself, but I always admire it!! This is gorgeous, Jen, beautiful colors and layout!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Jen, all of your cards are great. Just found your blog through the OWH post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card! Love the banner and the soft pinks and browns! Found you by way of OWH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen, This is such a beautiful card! I keep coming back to OWH to look at it. I love the brown and pink and the heart is really pretty. I have enjoyed looking at all the beautiful cards on your blog. TFS

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design