Monday, November 14, 2011

Gingerbread Man

Hello friends! If it is Monday, it is time for another challenge at The Kraft Journal! This week it is all about "sweet treats and baker's twine!" I incorporated both into this card featuring a red and white theme complete with matching twine and a cute little gingerbread man. I think he's sweet, don't you? :)

I started with a light kraft card base and added some coordinating holiday papers from my new Peppermint Collection from Crate Paper (love them!!) I then chose a shaped tag that I used as the background for the cute cardstock sticker of the gingerbread man. I finished the card with some seam binding, baker's twine, paper tape, and some festive stick pins.

I can't wait to see what you create this week and don't forget you'll have a chance at a Kraft Outlet gift certificate just by playing along!

Supplies: Cardstock/Tag/Baker's Twine/Paper Tape (TKO), DP/Embellishments - Peppermint Collection (Crate Paper), Stick Pins (Jenni Bowlin), Seam Binding (7 Gypsies)

9 comments:

  1. Love the gingerbread and all the wonderful Christmas colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is DARLING! I love that little tag and all the fun on your card to look at~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love those papers from Crate? I love the little gingerbread man. Perfect pair for a little sweet holiday card! And the stick pins are perfect tucked inside that tag! Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen, I love every sweet detail of your card from the gingerbread man (that's a sticker?) to the tag to the DPs. And thanks for the tips on the kind of kraft paper you use; sometimes the kind I get is too dark. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is really, really cute! Always looove these gingerbread men, though I've actually never tasted one, hi hi! Pretty colors, Jen! Lovely card!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww he's a cutie Jen! Fun use of the tape on the corners and the stick pins in the tag. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love your creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jen,

    Thank you for your nice comments on my cards! I really appreciate them!

    This card of you is so sweet, love the papers of crate paper and that gingerbread man is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so, so adorable, Jen! Love that sweet gingerbread boy and love the papers and color combo. I absolutely love how you used the paper tape in the corners. Love the decorative pins, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design