Monday, November 21, 2011

Boo

Hello, friends! Before we get too far past Halloween (and we are full speed into Christmas now, aren't we?), I wanted to share this project that is currently featured in Paper Craft's latest special issue, 365 Cards!

I layered some great flocked papers from the Haunted line from My Mind's eye, added a mini bingo card, and finished the card with a flocked cat sticker.

I have a couple of posts scheduled for this week but will be celebrating Thanksgiving in Tahoe with my hubby! I hope you and yours have a blessed week!

Supplies: Cardstock - Crumb Cake (SU!), DP/Sticker - Haunted Collection (MME), Bingo Card (Jenni Bowlin), Distressing Tool (Zutter), Rhinestones (Recollections)

6 comments:

  1. too cute! Thanks for your sweet comment on my train :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute, Jen! Congrats on being featured in the magazine! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun!! What a lovely bingo card that is! Great cat!!! Are you enjoying the week? Hope you have fun!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice card! I like rhe brown colors. Happy Thanksgiving! Love from Holland.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, what a fun treat to pop over and see a little Halloween beauty here, Jen! I SO love Halloween. This card is adorable! Love the kraft and black papers and love the distressed edging. Fabulous use of the mini bingo card, too. Super huge congratulations on your pub!
    And how fun that you are in Tahoe this week. I'm originally from the Bay Area, and have many fond memories of Tahoe. Hope you enjoy your holiday and that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a goody! That is the jazziest bingo card and complete with black cat to boot! Awesome. Love the composition of this fun card too. So pleased they picked this wonderful card up. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design