Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy Birthday, Steven!

Hello! Today I have a card to share with you that I made for my step-dad's birthday! He's a big outdoorsman so I thought this Campy Trails collection would be a fun background for these wonderful Rubbernecker stamps! I stamped the Candle Set on to some cream cardstock, colored them with my Copics, and then added some Stickles for a bit of sparkle. I finished the card with some cardstock stickers from the same collection and stamped the Make A Wish text at the bottom.

For any of you who haven't hopped along with us yet, we're still hopping until tomorrow so head over to the Rubbernecker Stamps blog to get started! Yep, there's a prize for one lucky commenter, too!! :)

Supplies: Stamps - Wish Text, Candle Set (RN), DP/Embellishments - Campy Trails Collection (American Crafts), Stickles, Copic Markers, Ink - Chocolate Chip (SU!), foam squares

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design