Saturday, November 12, 2011

Joy to the World

Hi friends! Welcome to another wonderful sketch at Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge! I had a lot of fun playing with this sketch and think you will too!
One of my favorite go-to sets this holiday season is Festive Foliage and I used the big holly leaves and berries on a white panel for this card. I finished the panel with some glossy accents for the berries and a sentiment from Say it Loud - Holiday. I layered the panel over some plaid paper on a red card base, tied a bow around the card and attached a glittery star.

I can't wait to see what you create with this sketch! Link up before Friday for a chance to be named Top Mouse and to win your very own WMS set of your choice!

Supplies: Stamps - Say it Loud Holiday, Festive Foliage (WMS), DP (my stash), Cardstock - Riding Hood Red, Whisper White (SU!), Ink - Garden Green, Real Red (SU!), Edge Punch (Fiskars), Ribbon/Twine (Crafta), Star (Memriemare), Glossy Accents

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! Yours was my fave this week in the inspiration cards with Waltzing Mouse!!! Love the large foliage, the plaid pattern in the back, the lovely christmas colors, the sparkling star and gorgeous ribbon!!! Ha, love it all! Amazing card, Jen!!
    Hugs & happy day to you both!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design