Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wishing You Sunny Days

This card was inspired by the sketch over on the Mojo Monday blog. I usually try to make a round card at the end of the month since I'm not very good at them but when I started putting the card together, it just looked better square.
I've had this Sassafras paper kit for a while and got it out to make a few summery cards this week. I think this one came out cute and the color palette totally works for fall, don't you think?

Supplies: Stamps - Let it Shine (Verve), DP/Chipboard Stickers - Vintage Yummy (Sassafras), Ink - Chocolate Chip (SU!), Tea Dye Duo (PTI), Seam Binding (Etsy), Die Cuts - Cuttlebug, Foam Squares

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the ribbon and that bright, floral dp - thanks for visiting my blog!
    Hugs,
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I 've been looking at yout blog and I've seen so many fabulous cards!

    Thanks for visiting my blog; if you ever come to Groningen again ( don't know if there are any plans for visiting another TT) you're welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous! I just love it and also want to wish you a Happy World Card Making Day from Papercraft Star! We'd love to have you enter some of your talented projects in our challenges there. We're also having a DT call soon and there is still time to enter our PTI gift certificate drawing too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design