Sunday, September 19, 2010

Baby Boy

I made this card for this week's challenge over on the American Crafts blog. This week the challenge was to use two or more AC products and our "favorite technique." I'm not sure if you can call this a technique or a style but lately I've been loving a couple of layers that are done in a clean and simple way. I've had these papers for a while but haven't used them yet and think they worked perfectly with the Thickers for a baby boy card.

Supplies: DP - Blue Skies (American Crafts), Thickers (AC), Cardstock - Kraft (SU!), Stamps - Night, Night Moon (PTI), Ink - Chocolate Chip (SU!), Ribbon (Etsy), Notebook Die (PTI), Foam Squares

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jen,

    This one is very nice! The colors in the paper are the best! A very original babycard, I like it a lot!

    Groetjes,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable Baby boy card Jen !!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design