Saturday, September 25, 2010

To the World

This card is for this week's Cupcake Inspiration Challenge - those little apple cupcakes are adorable, aren't they? I decided to use both the apples and the colors as inspiration for this card keeping the palette simple. Since I have a lot of teachers in my family, I'm always partial to this stamp set and I think the sentiment would be great to use for a teacher as well!

Supplies: Stamps - Teacher's Apple, Out on a Limb Sentiments (PTI), Cardstock - Glorious Green, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip (SU!), Ink - Glorious Green, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip (SU!), Ribbon (Kate's Paperie), Twine (Pink Hedgehog), Die Cuts - Cuttlebug, Labels 10 (Spellbinders), Foam Squares, Red Stickles

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Jen!!I love this set from PTI ..your Bg paper looks terrific,,Great take on the challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean and Simple design with lots of Pop! Love it! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful card. Those apples look fabulous. Thanks for joining the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design