Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happiness

Hello! I know I've been awol from the blog for a bit but everything I've been crafting lately has gone out for publication calls! Now I'm hoping I'm lucky and something gets picked but if not, I will have lots of goodies to show you over the next week or so.

I made this card for the the Verve release challenge in August and quite like how it turned out. After a 90-degree day here in the city today, fall feels pretty far away but as soon as the fog rolls in again, I'll be ready! I did notice today that the sun feels a bit further away and the light temperature is just a tad different in the evenings on my way home from work. Fall is on its way!

Supplies: Stamps - Happiness Found (Verve), DP - Debbie Mumm, Cardstock - Papertrey Ink, Ink - Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Yoyo Yellow, Certainly Celery (SU!), Tea Dye Duo (Papertrey Ink), Lace (Crafta), Punch (Martha Stewart)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jen,

    This looks great!! Love all the leaves in the pretty fall colors!! And of course, the paper goes perfectly with it!! Curious if you will be published with the cards you sent out! Exciting! Well, here in the Netherlands, fall is here, the tree in front of my work-window is already with dark red leaves in between the green, so your card has perfect timing!

    Love, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Jen!!I love all the pretty leaves around your sentiment!! Very crafty!!:)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design