Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Perfect Day

Nothing like coming in under the wire, right? I'd wanted to make a card for this week's Embellish Magazine challenge well before tonight but burned myself out a bit last weekend and didn't get it done. To make matters more complicated, my husband works from home (our formal dining room does double duty as his office and my craft room) and has had a very busy week so I haven't had a chance to do much crafting.

Because us crafters are nothing less than, well, crafty, I decided to take the bare essentials and work in the living room. While transferring supplies, I forgot an acrylic block and didn't want to go back to bother my hubby. Voila, making due using my iPhone! And you thought it was only for checking email! ;)
Supplies: Stamps - Ducks in a Row (October Afternoon), DP - Ducks in a Row, Thrift Shop, Fly a Kite (October Afternoon), Halloween Orange (DCWV), Cardstock - Confetti Kraft, Certainly Celery, Old Olive (SU!), Ink - Basic Black (SU!), Black (Staz-On), Felt (PTI), Foam Squares

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jen,

    Ha ha, creative in many ways! I thought you had ducky-decrated your iPhone, but you used it as a tool, ha ha, good thinking! Love your card and wishing you and your hubby good luck in these busy times for you!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie card! Love that little sentiment. And ha! Your iPhone! Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are those duckies!... great idea about your I-Block :D... at least you can also use to make phone calls, right? :D
    Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, Jen! :) So glad you joined us for the Embellish Color Challenge! (Love your blog design, too!)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design