Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ticket or Treat


Can you tell I crafted up a storm over the weekend? It was nice to get so many cards done when I'm not trying to juggle work, my hubby's work (we share the office/craft room), the gym, other after work committments, and cooking dinner and just have to worry about getting cards photographed and blogged about. That is a much easier pursuit in the evening following a busy day! Anywho...this card was made for this week's Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge.My "rule" has been that, in order to participate in a challenge (instead of making holiday cards like I should be doing), I must tweak the challenge so that I can make a holiday card! You see, the holidays are looming large and I'm starting to feel the pinch to get cards made in time! I punched a bunch of tickets for a few other cards and had a strip left over that I thought would be the perfect centerpiece for this sketch! I stamped each of the tickets with a Halloween image and finished the card with some lovely Basic Grey papers. Halloween card - check!

Supplies: Stamps - Halloween Party (WMS), DP - Eerie (Basic Grey), Cardstock - Lavender Moon, Select White (PTI), Ink - Basic Black, Only Orange (SU!), Ticket Die (PTI), Lace Punch (Martha Stewart), Rhinestones (Michaels)

6 comments:

  1. I love this card, Jen! The tickets are a great idea - cute images. And the rhinestone bubbles are the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the papers you used on this fun Halloween card Jen! love the images on the tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great take on the sketch Jen. I love the rhinestone bubbles.. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those Halloweeny tickets with the bubbling brew and the cool papers and border!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun Halloween card Jen! All those lil' tickets with the various Halloween images looks fabulous! Love that lacy trim! Thanks for playing with the WMSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look how fun! I just love those tickets! :) (I should use mine more often!)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design