Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mom and Dad

I've had a package of Cosmo Cricket Blackboard for a while and completely forgot about it! I was so glad to see a challenge over on the Cosmo Cricket blog yesterday asking us to use it! I love the challenge of using a hoarded supply but I also love the challenge of using my letters! I have a number of chipboard letters and letter stickers that lie around just waiting to get some love.

I decided to use my Blackboard to make some gift tags for my mom and dad. I chose the papers for each of them - my mom loves to sew and my dad is a teacher. While a bit on the bigger end, they would work great for a large gift bag.

Supplies: Cardstock - Vintage Cream (PTI), DP - Honey Pie, Boyfriend (Cosmo Cricket), Retro Blackboard letters (Cosmo Cricket), Ribbon (Crafta), Cie Cuts - Cuttlebug, Labels 10 (Spellbinders)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design