Sunday, October 3, 2010

Thankful

Happy World Card Making Day (a day late...)! I was out almost all day yesterday with my girlfriends (we celebrated the day by eating good food and looking at my card in Paper Crafts Holiday Cards & More - that counts, right?!) I even offered to set up a little autograph stand in the magazine section but the guy reading Motor Week wasn't interested...made this card when I got home for the Offset Scallop Gallop over on the Moxie Fab World Blog.

I've known for a long time what this card would look like but my original plan was to use my Origins fabric for the scallops. Um, how do you die cut fabric? I didn't want to break my 'bug and it kept getting stuck in my punches... If any of you out there have had success, do share! After the failure, I grabbed my Origins papers and went to town. I chose the sentiment because I am so thankful for this craft and how many cool people I've "met" and get to interact with on a regular basis. Someday I hope to meet y'all!

As Cath says, it is World Card Making Day every day for most of us so let's celebrate!

Supplies: Stamps - First Fruits (PTI), Cardstock - Old Olive (SU!), DP - Origins (Basic Grey), Ink - Chocolate Chip (SU!), Scallop Punch (EK Success), Ribbon (Kate's Paperie)

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I LOVE Origins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen! Thanks for entering the Offset Scallop Gallop Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design