Monday, October 25, 2010

Ho Ho Ho (Tag Style)

And for the second act (though I think I like this enough to be the first act!), may I present you the ho ho ho tag? This is a fun little number that was born around the same time as the card in my prior post. I honestly can't say which came first but once one came along, the other wasn't too far behind!

Claire (purveyor of Waltzingmouse Stamps) has issued a tag challenge and the winner will take a whole heck of a lot of stamps home for free! Great fun!! Now, I may have to cry foul since we'll be on vacation for the whole last week it is open, but I'm doing my best to get a few done before I leave. Free stamps is a great motivator to put aside my packing but I won't be too happy if I find I forgot my underwear for 10 days in Spain. :)

Supplies: Stamps - Very Vintage Christmas (WMS), Cardstock - Silver and Shimmer Navy (PTI), Silver Embossing Powder/Heat & Stick Powder/Glitter (SU!), Punch (PTI), Die Cuts - Cuttlebug, Spellbinders, DP (Anna Griffin), Twine/Stick Pins (Crafta), Feathers (Michaels)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jen,

    Oeh, nice one for the challenge!!! Really stylish!! I love the silver and the 'feathers' and pins you used with it.

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, absolutely lovely! Love the use of the feathers!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design