Sunday, October 10, 2010

Thank You

This week has been busy and I'm really excited about my SF Giants being in the playoffs so I haven't been focusing as much on cards lately as I usually do! This card is for two challenges - the Mojo Monday challenge, and the Color Throwdown! This is my first time playing with the Throwdown but I've been following along for a while.

Supplies: Stamps - Dream Big (Verve), DP - Latte Stack (DCWV), Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip (SU!), Ink - Chocolate Chip, Perfect Plum (SU!), Punch (EK Success), Ribbon (Kate's Paperie), Pearls (Michaels)

3 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous! Love the papers and those gorgeous pearls. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, love the layers and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design