Saturday, February 4, 2012

With Love

Hello friends! It's Saturday and that means it is time for a new challenge at Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge!! And, I am happy to share that I'm the sketch designer for the month of February! I hope you'll like what I have in store for you and hope you can play along! Here's the first of four from me this month -
I started my card with two scalloped circles - one of some new Poppy Parade cardstock from Stampin' Up! and the second I created using one of the backgrounds from Gingham and Co using Poppy Parade ink on a white base. I stamped the hearts from Sewing Box Hugs onto some dp and pieced them together and added a little hand cut banner with a sentiment from Sweethearts. I finished the card with some white ribbon and some rhinestones.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are inspired to play along! Three participants will be crowned Top Mouse and a random participant will win the stamp set of their choice! Woo hoo!! Oh, I hear there's a new release coming in February, too, so stay tuned for more WMS goodness!

Supplies: Stamps - Sweethearts, Sewing Box Hugs, Gingham & Co (WMS), DP - Paper Heart Collection (Crate Paper), Cardstock - Poppy Parade, Very Vanilla (SU!), Ink - Poppy Parade, Basic Black (SU!), Dies (Spellbinders), Cuttlebug, Foam Squares, Ribbon (May Arts), Rhinestones (Recollections)

5 comments:

  1. It's a super sketch, such a fun one to play with. Love your card - the gingham backing and sewing box hearts are perfect companions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little card and sketch! I rarely do shaped cards but this is inspiring to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card and sketch, Jen! Love those hearts! Perfect theme as well, with Valentine's Day coming up!! Hope you're enjoying the weekend!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sketch Jen! pretty plaid bg and floral hearts on this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card and love your sketch!!! Hoping to get to play!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design