Wednesday, February 1, 2012

For Cath (sans CHA) with Love Blog Hop

Hello friends! Today I have a card to share that I made for the "For Cath (sans CHA) with Love Blog Hop organized by the fabulous Virginia Lu and Lorena Canto. What a fabby idea!! I knew immediately that I wanted to play along! There's still time to link up a get well wish for Cath - just head over to Virginia's blog to link up!

I took the little band-aid image from Lawn Fawn's On the Mend set and stamped it on three coordinating papers and then pieced the center of the band-aid and popped it up from the base to give it the puffy feel of the cotton pad.

Cath, if you happen to read this, I sure hope you feel better soon! I can't imagine the pain you've been in with your shoulder injury and am impressed by how you've managed to do so much with how much it has hurt. Thank you so much for your inspiration - you embody Moxie Fabulousness every day!

Supplies: Stamps - On the Mend (Lawn Fawn), DP - Paper Hearts Collection (Crate Paper), Ink - Basic Black (SU!), Foam Squares, Cardstock - Select White (PTI)

10 comments:

  1. Awww, what an absolutely adorable card, Jen! Love, love, love those paper pieced bandages. How absolutely perfect for Moxie Fab Cath! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen, this is SO VERY sweet! Love clean and crisp look of the card! Perfect paper-piecing! So glad that you join the blog hop for Cath! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen - love those cute bandages.... so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure these adorable bandages would heal everthing in a jiffy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this card is so stinking cute! what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally loe this one, Jen! It's not your 'regular' style, guess we both stepped out of our comfort zones, hi hi! But you totally rocked this card, I looooe it! Those band-aids are perfect, love the pattern around the eye of the one bottom left! Fab card!! We had quite some snow here today!! About 3.5 inch, if I'm calculating right, 8 centimeters! In a few hours! And traffic everywhere was a mess, ha ha! Pim's delay was 'only' 45 minutes! And he was lucky!! Hope you are warm at home!
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Jen!! Love the bandaids on the patterned paper, and the dimension that you gave the center's by popping them up!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card. The band-aid images are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the band-aids, Jen! Thanks so much for taking the time and trouble to work this up for little ol' me. I can't tell you how much it means to know that I have so many kind and generous friends. I've *officially* been cheered up!

    Hugs and loves,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design