Monday, February 20, 2012

Bingo

Hello friends! The theme for this week's Kraft Journal challenge is "fantastic finds" and I think this 5x7 blank journal's alterability is pretty fantastic! I found a large piece of ephemera with a bingo card theme that I covered the journal with and adhered it with paper tape. I garnished the journal with some hemp cord, bingo stickers, and a handmade felt flower.

I thought the journal needed a bookmark and coordinated one made from a shipping tag covered with a vintage dictionary page, bingo stickers, and some ruler ribbon. My mom's birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks and I think she'll love it! I definitely got my "gift of gab" both verbally and written from her and I know she can use a new journal!

Link up your projects showcasing your "fabulous find" by Sunday for your chance to be one of our Top Three and to win a voucher for the Kraft Outlet!

Supplies: Journal/Shipping Tag/Vintage Dictionary Pages (The Kraft Outlet), Large Bingo Card (7 Gypsies), Bingo Stickers (Tim Holtz), Felt/Flower Die (PTI), vintage button, Ink - Tea Dye Duo (PTI), Ribbon (Kate's Paperie)

8 comments:

  1. This is so fun, Jen! Love the bingo card and matching bookmark tag. Really adore how you did the love sentiment here, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bingo!! This is another winner! Fun!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I love everything about this!! First of all, I love Bingo - I can see myself in old age sitting in a Bingo parlor somewhere hoping to yell "BINGO". And I love the little "LOVE" stickers, and especially the polka dotted tape. Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How creative and fun Jen!! Love what you've done with that bingo card and that sweet little tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome project Jen! I just love those journals and find more and more need for places to write down notes and reminders. your mom will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful journal and bookmark. Very artsy. I just noticed that you live in SF--now I am totally jealous. I used to live in Pacific Heights, amongst other neighborhoods, and now I am in San Diego.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess we were on the same wave length as far as journals go. I love altering them as well. "Love" your Bingo marker, and your book matching book mark is gorgeous as well. Must add that beautiful touch to my next one, hope you don't mind.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design