Saturday, February 11, 2012

Together Always

Happy Saturday, friends!! Today I have a card to share with you based on the second sketch I designed for the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge! It is so much fun to see my sketches come to life by all of you wonderful artists! Thank you for playing along!!
I started the card using some new papers I got from Glitz Design and I'm loving the peach with the kraft and browns lately! I took a shipping tag and stamped it with Musical Backgrounds and the notes from the same set and finished it with a sentiment from Fancy Phrases. Man, that is my go-to sentiment set - it is full of anything you'd need!

I finished the card with a strip of felt I cut with my pinking scissors, a piece of crochet trim, and some pearls!

As always, players have a chance to be crowned "Top Mouse" and one random participant will win the set of their choice! Thanks for visiting and I can't wait to see what you create!

Supplies: Stamps - Musical Backgrounds, Fancy Phrases (WMS), DP - French Kiss Collection (Glitz Design), Felt (PTI), Ticket (Tim Holtz), Crochet Trim (May Arts), Pearls (Martha Stewart), Cardstock (The Kraft Outlet), Ribbon (MemrieMare), Twine (PTI)

5 comments:

  1. Lovely! I love the felt and the lace together, gives it a nice soft touch! And the label is prettynas well!
    Hope younhad a nice date night! Sounds good! We do that sometimes as well, it's fun! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch and card, Jen. I love the pretty papers you used and the background stamping on the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm enjoying your sketches!! Love the crimped tag... pinking scissors- I have some of those and may need to get them out...love what you did with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colours and I do like the musical background on the tag! Fab!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design