Saturday, February 11, 2012

Together Always

Happy Saturday, friends!! Today I have a card to share with you based on the second sketch I designed for the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge! It is so much fun to see my sketches come to life by all of you wonderful artists! Thank you for playing along!!
I started the card using some new papers I got from Glitz Design and I'm loving the peach with the kraft and browns lately! I took a shipping tag and stamped it with Musical Backgrounds and the notes from the same set and finished it with a sentiment from Fancy Phrases. Man, that is my go-to sentiment set - it is full of anything you'd need!

I finished the card with a strip of felt I cut with my pinking scissors, a piece of crochet trim, and some pearls!

As always, players have a chance to be crowned "Top Mouse" and one random participant will win the set of their choice! Thanks for visiting and I can't wait to see what you create!

Supplies: Stamps - Musical Backgrounds, Fancy Phrases (WMS), DP - French Kiss Collection (Glitz Design), Felt (PTI), Ticket (Tim Holtz), Crochet Trim (May Arts), Pearls (Martha Stewart), Cardstock (The Kraft Outlet), Ribbon (MemrieMare), Twine (PTI)

6 comments:

  1. Lovely! I love the felt and the lace together, gives it a nice soft touch! And the label is prettynas well!
    Hope younhad a nice date night! Sounds good! We do that sometimes as well, it's fun! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch and card, Jen. I love the pretty papers you used and the background stamping on the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm enjoying your sketches!! Love the crimped tag... pinking scissors- I have some of those and may need to get them out...love what you did with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jen! Thanks for the sketch and the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colours and I do like the musical background on the tag! Fab!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design