Saturday, February 25, 2012

Love and Loss

Hello friends! If it is Saturday, it must be Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge day!! Woo hoo! Today I'm happy to share the final sketch I designed for this month - pretty clean and simple, I'd say! It has been so much fun seeing these sketches come to life with your beautiful creations and I can't wait to have a chance to draw up some more! Unfortunately, my mom needed a sympathy card for a dear friend's wife as her husband of nearly 70 years passed away last week. I found this wonderful sentiment from Irish Blessings and stamped it onto a label dressed up with a stamp from Labels 5! The DP and chipboard embellishments are from the Paper Heart collection - one of my favorites this early spring - and I finished the card with some crochet trim.

Link up by Friday for a chance to be chosen as one of our Top Mice and remember, one random participant will win the WMS set of their choice!

Supplies: Stamps - Irish Blessings, VV Labels 5 (WMS), Cardstock - Lovely Lavendar, Very Vanilla (SU!), DP/Chipboard Embellishments - Paper Heart Collection (Crate Paper), Ink - Lovely Lavendar, Basic Black (SU!), Tea Dye Duo (PTI), Crochet Trim (May Arts), foam squares

2 comments:

  1. Jen - thanks so much for such fun sketches - this one looks fab. I really like the card you've made - it's pretty, and I've used that sentiment several times on sympathy cards - it's just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful sympathy card, love the sentiment, and the die cut flowers.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design