Sunday, February 5, 2012

Thinking of You

Hello friends! Today I have a card to share with you that I made as part of this week's reveal for our Rubbernecker Sisterhood Sunday challenge. Here is the inspiration photo -
I used the pink and blue color scheme and knew I had the perfect stamp - this wonderful flourish tree! I took papers from the Glitz Vintage Blue and Pretty in Pink pads and layered them together, stamped and embossed the tree in white over the pink paper and added a few rhinestone embellishments. I finished the card with pink and blue twine and a sentiment tag.

I hope you have a chance to play along with us this week! Our winner will win a Rubbernecker stamp set of their choice!

Supplies: Stamps (Rubbernecker), DP (Glitz Design), Twine (May Arts), Rhinestones/Pearls (Hero Arts), Ink - Craft White, Night of Navy (SU!), Embossing Powder (SU!), Corner Chomper, Tag Die (Spellbinders), Cuttlebug, Cardstock - Select White (PTI)

7 comments:

  1. Your Flourish Tree is gorgeous, Jen...love the white embossing on the pink dp...sooo elegant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! Love the white tree on the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo pretty!!! That tree is amazing on your card and I love the pearly details!! Very, very nice!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flourish tree Jen - love the pink rhinestones and cute sentiment tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card! I love the colors you were able to capture on this. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow -- this is an incredibly gorgeous card!! LOVE the pink~!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design