Sunday, February 12, 2012

Welcome Little One

Hello friends! Today I have a cute card that I made featuring stamps from Rubbernecker! I adore this baby bottle stamp and have been having a lot of fun making various projects with it! I think it lends itself perfectly to paper piecing and that is what I did for this card!

I started with the wonderful paper collection, Farmhouse, and stamped the bottle twice - once on a gray paper and once on a coordinating blue sheet and then pieced them together. I adhered the bottle onto another paper from the collection, stamped a tag with the little one text, and finished the card with some shabby gray ribbon and a vintage button.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: Stamps (RN), DP/Chipboard Border - Farmhouse Collection (October Afternoon), Tag Die (Spellbinders), Ink - Going Gray, Basic Black (SU!), Ribbon (MemrieMare), Twine (PTI), vintage button, foam squares


3 comments:

  1. Hi Jen!
    That big bottle is sooo cute!!! Love this card! It has original colors for a baby card, not the usuals only soft blue,this is perfect! Very nice!!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun papers on this Jen - the gingham bottle is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, love the paper piecing, hugs Gemma

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design