Friday, March 11, 2011

With Love

Today I'm happy to share with you a card I made for the most recent Embellish Color Challenge. This time our challenge was to use the color palette provided and add music!
I raided my stash of Waltzingmouse Stamps (4 sets!) to make this pretty card starting with the musical stamped background and ending with the pretty label. I finished the card with some rolled roses I made and some shabby ribbon.

Supplies: Stamps - Musical Backgrounds, Faux Fun Circles, VV Labels 5, Fancy Phrases (WMS), Card Stock - Crumb Cake, Rose Red (SU!), Vintage Cream (PTI), Ink - Perfect Plum, Rose Red, Crumb Cake (SU!), Tea Dye Duo (PTI), Foam Squares, Ribbon (MemrieMere/Etsy)

4 comments:

  1. VERY pretty, Jen. So elegant! Thanks for joining us at Embellish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty card, love the bottom three roses adds a great touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful! Love your little rolled flowers. And the fact that you cut out the leaves from the Faux Fun Circles set - I've never thought of doing that with those particular leaves, it's an excellent idea!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design