Monday, March 14, 2011

Birthday Wishes

Today I'm thrilled to show you a card using a brand new set of clear stamps from Stampin' D'Amour - Fabulous Birthday and the fun Nerdy Bird paper kit from Sassafras. I think the vintage feel of SDA stamps is the perfect compliment to the vintage feel of these papers! The colors in this card and the rainbow remind me of what was popular when I was a kid in the 70s!

Supplies: Stamps - Fabulous Birthday (SDA), DP - Nerdy Bird Collection (Sassafras), Ink - Basic Black (SU!)

4 comments:

  1. This is too cute!!! Love the paper and how perfectly well it goes with the stamped image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that is the cutest little cloud boy! The papers DO look great with the image, too. Such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is fun! Love the colors and the playful design!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design