Monday, April 4, 2011

Sweet as a Cupcake

Hello friends! Today I'm sharing a card with you that I made using the always fabulous Vintage Children set from Stampin' D'Amour that was inspired by this week's trigger over at Moxie Fab World!
I was inspired by this photograph both by the color palette and also by the vintage feel of the towel. I thought this vintage-inspired stamp would be perfect for the card and used coordinating papers in peach and turquoise as background and also to piece the little dress. I finished the card with my Copic markers and some photo corners for even more of a vintage feel.

Supplies: Stamps - Vintage Children (SDA), DP - Craft Stack (DCWV), Copic Markers, Photo Corners (Michael's), Ribbon (Etsy), Twine (PTI), Button (my stash), Cuttlebug, Dies (Spellbinders), Foam Squares

6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is cute! Love the photo corners around the image and did you stamp that background yourself? It's lovely! The little girl is soo sweet in here lovely dress! Pretty card!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, love how you pieced the dress with thte patterned paper. Very pretty Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you gave it a whirl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the paper and sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable! Love it! :)

    -pamela

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable take on the photo inspiration Jen... you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design