Sunday, April 10, 2011

Felties

Happy Sunday, friends! I hope you've had a lovely weekend as we did! The sun has been shining here in San Francisco the past few days and I've soaked it in! Today we had a day off of busyness and it was nice to spend some time in the studio where I made this card inspired by the latest Tuesday Trigger over at the Moxie Fab blog!
I just made a cute bookmark out of felt and thought those little felt flowers were such a cute take on the crochet flowers of the scarf. I used dies and cut two sizes of flowers from each of the colors of felt I had, mixed up their centers, and added vintage buttons. The offset pattern I used when I adhered them to the card base was inspired by the pattern in the scarf as well.

Thanks for visiting!

Supplies: Cardstock/Felt (PTI), Cuttlebug, Blossom Dies (Spellbinders), Buttons (vintage, my stash)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jen!

    Happy to hear you enjoyed the sun this weekend - so did I! This card you made is sunny as well! I love it, the colors are really really pretty! The flowers are wonderful this way, love this card!
    Wishing you a wonderful day!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. {love it!}
    What a great mix of colours, and the texture in real life must be just stunning. I love cards you can touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you used felt for the flowers! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design