Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sending Smiles

Today I've got my first try at a Lawnscaping Challenge! I have so much fun with whimsical Lawn Fawn stamps, I had to give it a go! This week our challenge was to make our own background paper with stamps. I've had My Silly Valentine for a while and hadn't gotten it inky yet so thought today was the perfect day to do it!

I stamped all of the smiling images from the set onto a piece of cream card stock, colored them all with my Copics, and added what I thought was the perfect sentiment to go with all of the happy Lawn Fawn stamps. Get it? They're all smiling... :)

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: Stamps - My Silly Valentine, Hello Friend (Lawn Fawn), Card Stock - Vintage Cream (PTI), Chocolate Chip (SU!), Ink - Basic Black (SU!), Copic Markers, Ribbon (SU!), Foam Squares

7 comments:

  1. LOL, that smiling banana is my favourite!! LOL Looks like you are finding some time to enjoy your stamps :) Me too!! That PTI button boutique will be the death of me!! LOL Hope you are enjoying the Verve Release...it's been fun using them this week...it's a great release!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These stamps are soo cute! Love the smiling fruits! And love the way you made this happy background with them, for this card!
    Wishing you a lovely day!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring on the background! TFS =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, I love it! I love the colored fruit background and the perfect sentiment to go along with it!!!!! I am so glad that you joined us at Lawnscaping this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute & Adorable paper. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is YUMMY ;) Don't you just love coloring. Adorable end result!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design