Sunday, April 24, 2011

He is Risen!

Happy Easter, friends! Today is such a special day for me - the day I was given the greatest gift of all! By the time you read this, my hubby and I will have been to sunrise service at Mt. Davidson in San Francisco and may well be back home taking a nap, lol!

I wish you all the amazing blessings of Easter and hope you get to share a lovely day with your families and friends.

He is risen, indeed!

Supplies: Stamps - Spring Baskets (WMS), Jeremiah 29:11 Plain Jane (Verve), Card Stock - Select White (PTI), Chocolate Box Collection (Core'dinations), Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Cuttlebug, Ink - Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Not Quite Navy, Yo Yo Yellow, Soft Sky, Dusty Durango (SU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design