Friday, April 8, 2011

Mom

Hello friends! Today I'm sharing a card I made for two challenges. I know, I know, I don't usually do that but I've been having such trouble with my crafty mojo lately, I knew I couldn't muster two cards! Wish me luck finding it - I have work to do! :)

This card is for the Verve Diva Dare Challenge to make something inspired by spring and the Mojo Monday Challenge to use this sketch -
I chose to make a Mother's Day card using the Dear Lizzy Spring collection of papers and embellishments. I just adore how springy these papers are - they bring a smile to my face every time I look at them!

With this card, I've now officially finished our Mother's Day cards - we send out a number of them for special women in our lives so I always have to make sure I have enough ready when the day rolls around!

Have a wonderful weekend - we're off to a couple of Giants games and some old fashioned r&r!

Supplies: Stamps - Because of You (Verve), DP/Stickers/Ribbon - Dear Lizzy Spring Collection (American Crafts), Scallop/Circle Punch (SU!), Flower Punch (Marvy Uchida), Ink - Basic Black (SU!), Card Stock - Select White (PTI), Foam Squares

4 comments:

  1. oh, my, I love all those little hearts strung up to celebrate something fun :) Hard to tell your mojo was anything but in high gear here :) We are always our own worse critic. Hey, was that you that won something on Papercrafts or one of those magazine FB pages? Thought I saw your name in the winners list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeal!! I love this! So fun and cheery! The Dear Lizzy papers are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very sweet Jen, love it!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design