Monday, January 7, 2013

You're Such a Deer

Hello friends!  Today The Craft's Meow DT is hopping to showcase retiring sets and to let you know about a big sale!  Many retiring sets are already marked down but all will be an additional 15% off through Friday - simply enter code Winter15 at checkout!  If you're here from Jean's blog, you're in the right spot.  If not, head over to the TCM blog to get started!
For my card, I used "Oh Deer" which is one of my favorites and I'll be sad to see it go!  I used elements from the November Studio Calico kit and stamped the little deer on one of the patterned papers and pieced it onto the card.  I finished the card with some little wooden feather embellishments.

Thanks so much for visiting today and now, please head off to Jessica's blog for more inspiration!

Supplies:  Stamps (TCM), DP/Embellishments (Studio Calico), Ink/Cardstock - Chocolate Chip (SU!)

21 comments:

  1. Very sweet card--love the polka dot deer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card. I love how sweet the deer looks. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe...this is adorable. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, this is adorable!!! That deer is perfect for paper piecing. Thank you so much, Jen! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your adorable fawn card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Love the polka dotted deer and the feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've had my eye on that deer for a while. LOVE IT. I also love how you paper pieced it so it looks young...

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable!!!! LOVE the patterned deer!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh oh oh I love this deer. Oh dear. Seriously, it looks really cute on the library card. This card is top notch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet! Love that little dotted deer so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the deer. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet image...love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't see the card? hehehe
    Glad to hop here and I'm sure its a sweet card.

    Luanne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet card and oh so trendy with the feather!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is so sweet! I love this stamp set too, not sure if I'll be able to part with it. I love the deer stamped in polka dots!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design