Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Paper Made Bakery Sneak - Sweet Heart


Hello friends!  I'm sorry things have been quiet on the old blog lately but there have been some things going on at home and at work that have had me pretty busy lately.  I'm trying to keep up but seem to be hanging on by the ends of my fingers most of the time!  

I do have a card to share over on the Paper Made Bakery blog today and I sure hope you can head over and check it out - it is one of my favorites lately.
Have a great day and I hope to catch up again with you all very soon!

2 comments:

  1. I went to the bakery and left some love, happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope life slows down for you soon, Jen! Sounds like things are pretty crazy for you lately!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design