Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I Love You More - PDCC 164


Hello friends! Today is the day for a new color story at The Play Date Cafe! Woo hooo! Check out these wonderful colors -
I happened to have an old sheet of Sassafras paper out and when I was putting it away, I found that wonderful feather paper that I thought was the perfect shade of blue for this challenge.  I layered a strip onto a sheet of woodgrain paper and then stamped a label and added some embellishments from an old Studio Calico kit.  I've had fun digging though some older papers as I've been trying to organize the new studio and think you'll be seeing some of them here on the old blog very soon.  Seriously loving the Sassafras and so happy I bought a ton before they closed shop, so to speak.  They were very ahead of their time and so much of what is old is new again, lol!  So glad I'm a hoarder!  :)

Have a great day and don't forget to link up by next Tuesday to be eligible for a prize from our fabby sponsor, Simon Says Stamp!
Simon Says Stamp


Supplies:  Stamps (WMS), DP - Studio Calico, Sassafras, Ink (SU!), Cardstock - SU!, PTI, Sequins (Studio Calico), Feathers (Studio Calico), Button (Paper Made Bakery), Twine (Country Clean), Dies (Spellbinders)

3 comments:

  1. Interesting color combo. I like the feathers on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't finding the perfect paper such a good feeling?? love the feathers, such a pretty card
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jen! I love the papers and the wood feathers!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design