Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My Heart

Welcome to Day 4 of The 7 Days of Valentine Projects Blog Event. Several crafty bloggers and I are posting 1 Valentine project a day for 7 days - just for fun.  We’re posting projects we made using products we like and hope they will give you some inspiration for your own Valentine craft projects.

For this project, I used one of my all time favorite stamp sets, My Heart from Waltzingmouse Stamps, and one of my all time favorite paper collections, Darling Dear from Studio Calico!  This project started when I eye-spied that fun ribbon peeking out of a bag I've recently unearthed from our move.  I just loved the folksy feeling of it and thought that the My Heart set would be perfect to build from.  I used a red card base, some red dotty paper, and the little doe journaling card.  I stamped the hearts onto some kraft cardstock and cut them out, popping up the lower heart for some dimension.  Such a fun card!

Thank you so much for visiting today and here are links to the other bloggers participating in the 7 Days project -


Supplies:  Stamps - My Heart (WMS), DP - Darling Dear (Studio Calico), Cardtsock - Medium Kraft (The Kraft Outlet), Real Red (SU!), Ink - Real Red, Basic Black (SU!), Ribbon (my stash)

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card Jen! Love the ribbon and the dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i. love. this. it reminds me of the claymation rudolph movie but in an adorable valentine way ;)
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design