Tuesday, January 29, 2013

You Warm My Heart

Hello friends!  Today I've got a project to share with you for day 3 of the 7 Days of Valentine Projects Blog Event!  Several crafty bloggers and I are posting 1 Valentine project a day for 7 days - just for fun.  We’re posting projects we made using products we like and hope they will give you some inspiration for your own Valentine craft projects. 
Since it is my day on the Paper Made Bakery blog, I thought I'd share another project I made with the January, "Warms Your Heart" kit!  I used a couple of coordinating papers in a monochromatic color scheme and layered them on a blue card base.  I finished the card with a couple of stamped and cut out images from the stamp set in the kit and then added some glitter for the whipped cream topping on the cocoa!  Cute!

Today is officially my last day as a part of the PMB design team and here is a sneak of my final project.  I've loved every minute of my time on the team and am quite excited for the new team as well as some other crafty pursuits I hope to share with you in due time.  I hope you can head over to the blog to check out my final project!  Here's a sneak - 
Here are the links to the other bloggers participating in the 7 Days project - 


All supplies from Paper Made Bakery except chunky glitter from Martha Stewart


3 comments:

  1. Love the monochromatic look! off the the PMB blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Cool Beans"...Soooo cool!!! Lovely warm wintery card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This combination of papers looks great and perfect for this card. Love it, Jen! Hope all is well with you!!
    Hugs from us!!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design