Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Love You - PDCC 167


Hello friends!  Today is reveal day at The Play Date Cafe and before I get too much further, I wanted to wish two of our departing designers, Stacy and Jocelyn the very best in their future creative endeavors!  I have loved working with you and will continue to be inspired by your creativity!  

I have to admit to being kind of stumped at first but when I found that pretty pink paper, things just started coming together!  I layered the pink and green papers onto a yellow card base and then stamped the label.  I finished the card with some gorgeous pink ribbon in a huge bow.  

I made this card with our 7 Days of Valentine Projects Blog Event, too!  Can you believe it is day 5 already??  For those of you that may not have seen this yet, several crafty bloggers and I are posting 1 Valentine project a day for 7 days - just for fun.  We’re posting projects we made using products we like and hope they will give you some inspiration for your own Valentine craft projects. You will find links to all the other participating bloggers below. Hopefully you can find time to look at their blogs and leave comments on any that inspire you. Happy Valentine Crafting!!


Supplies:  Stamps - Labels 18, My Heart (WMS), DP (GCD Studios), Ribbon (my stash), Ink - Basic Black, Pink Pirouette (SU!)


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jen! I love that big pink bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful card, jen. i love how you used our colors!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, Jen! LOVE your papers but that bow is just AMAZINGLY Pretty! Super card!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design