Monday, January 28, 2013

Sweet Heart

Welcome to Day 2 of The 7 Days of Valentine Projects Blog Event. Several crafty bloggers and I are posting 1 Valentine project a day for 7 days - just for fun.  We’re posting projects we made using products we like and hope they will give you some inspiration for your own Valentine craft projects. 


This is another project I made using the Paper Made Bakery January kit.  I am in love with the little chipboard sentiments in the kit and for this one, I decided to cover them with chunky glitter!  I punched a few hearts from the papers in the mini deck and popped one up using some foam tape.  I finished off the card with some buttons and a little paper clip!

Thanks so much for visiting today and here are links to the others who are participating in this fun tour!  


All supplies from Paper Made Bakery

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute Valentine Jen! I love the paper clip accent and those blinged out glittery letters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super lovin' how you glitz up the chippies...such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card - such cheerful colors

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design