Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Craft's Meow - Day Three Previews!

Hello friends!  Today is day three of the new release countdown at The Craft's Meow and we've got two fun new sets to show you, "Fall Blessings" and "Fall with Fibi and Lilly" designed by Mabelle R-O!
This first card was designed with a sentiment and one of the little images from "Fall with Fibi and Lilly" and there are a ton more images (including two big ones of adorable little Fibi and Lilly) and several more images in the set that I know you will love!  I took the little candy corn, stamped it several times on white cardstock, colored them with my Copics, fussy cut them and then adhered them to the card base using some foam squares for dimension.  I stamped the sentiment using some silver ink.  Simple but definitely effective Halloween card!
For my tag, I used this adorable little bird image from "Fall Blessings" stamped onto a piece of patterned paper.  I stamped it again on a couple of other patterned papers to piece the pumpkin and the hat and collar of the bird.  I finished the tag with one of the sentiments from the set, some gems, and a little puff ball topping the little hat.  

I hope you like what you've seen today and I know you will love the full reveals on the 21st!  Thanks for visiting today!

Card Supplies:  Stamps (TCM), Cardstock - Basic Black, Whisper White (SU!), Copic Markers, Ink - Basic Black (SU!), Silver (Encore), foam squares

Tag Supplies:  Stamps (TCM), DP - Studio Calico (July Kit), Gems (Hero Arts), Tag (Etsy), Puff Ball (Michael's), Ink - Basic Black (SU!), Baker's Twine (The Twinery)

7 comments:

  1. Great projects! Love the piecing, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS for sharing!! I LOVE your creations for today!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, what fun the candy corn all in a row! Love it. What a cute little bird and the paper piecing of the pumpkin. Just too cute! Great job! Thanks!

    Chris R. from Iowa
    ckrobinson01@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, these are great, especially the first!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely projects Jen! I like how striking your CAS candy corn card is and the orange toned pearls in your birdie pumpkin card are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design