Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Oh the Places You'll Go - PDCC 149


Hello friends!  Today is reveal day at The Play Date Cafe and we have a wonderful color story for you this week - 
As soon as I saw this color combo, I immediately thought of the What's Up collection from Basic Grey.  I started off with a plum card base and layered one of the papers on top.  I stamped the little balloonist on top and then pieced the balloon with a coordinating paper from the collection.  I stamped the clouds and bird on the background and then used some Stickles on the clouds, added two brads, and finished the card with a chipboard banner.
Simon Says Stamp
Our sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp and they will be furnishing the prize to our winner!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:  Stamps - Half Pint Heroines (WMS), Cardstock/Embellishments - What's Up collection (Basic Grey), Stickles, Copic Markers, Cardstock - Pure Plum (SU!), Ink - Basic Black (SU!)

5 comments:

  1. So cute Jen! Love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable! That little girl just makes me SMILE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love this! I am really loving hot air balloons lately, and I love the patterned paper you used for yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep! This one is also on my favorites list!! Love the way she's flying in her gorgeous balloon! Love that the background has the stamps only in black and glitter! Very nice one, Jen!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design