Sunday, September 9, 2012

God Bless You

Hello friends!  This week, The Craft's Meow is happy to sponsor the challenge over at Stampin' Sisters in Christ based on Romans 3:23-24 and requires the use of bright colors.  

The "bright colors only"challenge was a bit tough for me as I usually like to craft using kraft and other neutrals but I sure had fun getting out some of these fun papers from Basic Gray.  I started with a blue background and stamped the butterfly from Beautiful Spring using embossing ink and then embossed it with white powder.  I stamped the rose and leaves from the same set onto some coordinating papers and then pieced them and added them to the card.  It is hard to tell int he photo but the center of the rose was pieced separately and then popped up using foam squares.  I finished the card with a sentiment from God's Blessings.

I really liked the verse selection today and the story from Jerusha about her kids.  No matter how many times we "mess up", God is right there willing to forgive us if we ask Him.  What a blessing, indeed!

Thanks for visiting today!

Supplies:

Stamps (TCM), DP - Konnichiwa collection (Basic Gray), Pearl (Recollections), Ink - Basic Black (SU!), Big and Bossy (Ranger), White Embossing Powder (SU!), Cardstock - Select White (PTI)

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Jen! I do like a lot the bright colors in the flowers, splashes off the card this way! Beautiful!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty! I love your gorgeous flower and butterfly! Thank you for sharing this with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ! Blessings! ~H

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design