Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Thank You - PDCC 148

Hello friends!  Today is reveal day at The Play Date Cafe and I'm so excited about this week's color story!  Aren't these colors just dreamy?! 
I remembered just the perfect paper from my August Studio Calico kit - it is a stone background with a navy text, cut a panel, and used it on a navy card base.  I tied some peach silk ribbon in a big bow around the panel and added a few gems for some twinkle.  I wanted to bring more of the gray in and so I cut a gray circle and stamped the sentiment in navy ink.  I finished the card with a few feathers for some za za zu.  I just love how this turned out!!

This week we have a special guest designer and prize provided by none other than Tami Mayberry!  The winner will receive "Lighthearted Wishes" so be sure to link up by Tuesday for a chance at this wonderful prize!
 
Thanks for visiting today!

Supplies:  Stamp (Rubbernecker), DP - Studio Calico Kit (August 2012), Cardstock - Night of Navy, Going Gray (SU!), Ink - Night of Navy (SU!), Gems (Prima), Feathers (Etsy), Cuttlebug, Dies (Spellbinders)

6 comments:

  1. so pretty..love the addition of the feather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I love how this turned out too! That feather is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this card so much! It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super gorgeous Jen! The bow is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog today! Saying I am the queen of glitter is like, THE ultimate compliment... I do love sparkle!! haha...

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design