Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Theatre de l'Opera

Hello friends! Today I have a card to share that I made for the stamping challenge over at the Moxie Fab blog using my Rubbernecker Stamps!

I just love all of the floral flourishes (say that fast three times!) available from Rubbernecker and created my background using three separate stamps (30-15, 30-12, and 30-30.) I stamped each in Very Vanilla craft ink on dark brown cardstock then stamped the large stamp from the Opera set, cut it out and distressed the edges, then adhered it to the card using foam squares. I finished the card with some rhinestones for added sparkle.

Supplies: Stamps - Flourishes, Opera Set (RN), Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip (SU!), Ink - Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake (SU!), Rhinestones (Taylored Expressions)


3 comments:

  1. How pretty, Jen! This doesn't look like it was just made now, but like it's an old movie card! Love that look!!! Pretty card!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen! Thanks for linking this up to the Stamp It! Cards Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of this fun RN background stamp Jen! and the background flourishes look so pretty - I thought it was patterned paper at first glance!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design