Sunday, July 24, 2011

Believe

Happy Sunday, friends! I've got a lot of new projects to show you this week (I had a very crafty day yesterday!) and will start with this one that I made for the 200th Mojo Monday sketch! If you're ever in a rut, Mojo Monday is a perfect way to get inspired! I love this sketch and for some reason, I'm still on my brights kick lately... :)
I started off knowing I wanted to use my Verve Believe set and stamped the chrysanthemums onto some pink felt but I smudged the ink a bit (I even used StazOn!) when I was cutting them out. Instead of scrapping them, I flipped them over to see if they were still usable and I really liked how they stacked even without the flower markings. I found some matching pink cardstock (the pinks match up better in person than they seem to do in this photo), layered some cute October Afternoon papers and some tickets and finished the card with a great sentiment.

I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend! I sure did!

Supplies: Stamps - Believe (Verve), DP - Thrift Store Collection (OA), Paper Embellishments - 5&Dime Miscellany (OA), Cardstock - Pixie Pink, Very Vanilla (SU!), Ink - Basic Black (SU!), Tea Dye Duo (PTI), vintage button, foam squares, Distrezz it All, Felt (PTI)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design