Saturday, July 9, 2011

Glad Tidings

Happy Saturday, friends and welcome to another wonderful challenge over at Waltzingmouse! Today we have another spectacular sketch by DT member, Belinda - I love the three circles as the main focal point with this sketch and you can see by my card that I had couldn't just stick with three! When inking up those new doily stamps, it is hard to only stamp a few! :) I stamped the large doily with versamark ink and embossed it with white embossing powder. I then stamped the smaller doilies in silver ink and thought they resembled snowflakes a bit on that shimmery navy paper. I grabbed a sentiment from Teeny Trees and cut a felt blossom then added a vintage button to finish the card.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

Supplies: Stamps - Teeny Trees, Dainty Doilies (WMS), Cardstock (PTI), Felt (PTI), Ink - Versamark, Silver (Encore), Embossing Powder (SU!), Vintage button

5 comments:

  1. The white embossed doily looks wonderful against the blue Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shimmery goodness Jenn!! the doily looks so crisp embossed like that!!! Beautiful job!! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty, Jen! I love he white on blue and that doily is sooo goreous! Very, very nice card!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's wonderful - really looks lovely! Those doilies - I just want to play with them all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely thought of snowflakes, too, when I saw this! It is just lovely. And the little pop of aqua in the center with the pretty button is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design