Friday, January 28, 2011

Valentine, Be Mine

I am so excited that I was able to play along with all 4 Viva la Verve challenges this month!! This is my card for the week 4 challenge and is based on this sketch

I was starting to feel a bit scattered in all of my crafty pursuits so I sat down at the beginning of the year and wrote down the things I really enjoyed doing and started prioritizing them. Playing along with VLV has been on my list for a while and this month I made sure to keep track of the new sketches on Fridays so I wasn't overwhelmed at the end of the month. Easy peasy!

I cut the blue heart out of some felt and recycled some satin ribbon for the wee bow. The arrows were stamped off once using Riding Hood Red ink to give it a more subtle red color.

Supplies: Stamps - Heart's Desire (Verve), Ink - Riding Hood Red (SU!), Enchanted Evening (PTI), Felt - Ocean Tides (PTI), Card Stock - Select White (PTI), Punch (SU!), DP - Organics Collection (MME), Ribbon (my stash)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Jen! Fab colors, love the stamped hearts and the arrows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! The little hearts and arrows are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design