Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hoppy Easter

Welcome to Papercraft Star Challenge #30! Can you believe it has been 30 already!! This week is all about inspiration and scraplifting and you have free reign to borrow anything from any of us as long as you link to the original item on your blogs! Fun!! For my project, I used this card of Kim's as my inspiration and a cute bunny image from Pink Cat Studio. I have had so much fun this month with the digis and thank them for generously sponsoring our DT this month!!

I adored the springy yellows and purples of Kim's card and the brown bunny was too cute to pass up, right down to the blush on his little cheeks! Instead of pearl stickpins, I chose to add three little pearls to the side of the ribbon.

Supplies: Digi (Pink Cat Studio), Sentiment Stamp - L'il Buddies (Waltzingmouse Stamps), DP (K&Co), Copics, Cuttlebug, Labels 1 (Spellbinders), Card Stock - Orchid Opulence, Whisper White (SU!)


9 comments:

  1. Jen, I LOVE this! It is so adorable and fun! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very cute Jen! Love the bow with pearls, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, that image is darling, love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just the sweetest card Jen. I love the card's softness and the bunnies...and your bow is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little bunnies are so sweet! Lovely card Jen! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a wonderful job with Kim's ideas - what a sweet card !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cute little bunnies made me smile. Super sweet and adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a cute card. Great lift!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen, I love these little bunnies. I showed my daughter this card you created and she said, "mom I like her bunnies better." Kids are way to honest for me! Haha!

    You did a great job coloring too. I love the little blush on their cheeks. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design