Friday, December 6, 2013

12 Days of Christmas - Day 7!

Hello friends and welcome to the 7th day of the holiday blog event brought to you by The Inspiration Crew!  Not only am I amazed I was able to participate in this event at all, I'm amazed I've been able to finish projects to get this far!  :) 

For this card, I again turned to a kit that included the papers and all of the embellishments you see!  I layered two papers over a burgundy card base and covered the seam with some trim.  I layered two chipboard elements and stamped the scroll with the "joy" sentiment and adhered it to the card with foam tape.  I finished the card with a metal snowflake and some gray pearls.

Have a wonderful day and thank you so much for visiting!  Here are the rest of the ladies who are participating in this fun blog event - I hope you have a chance to visit them!




6 comments:

  1. GASP! This is stunning! I'm sure I spent half of my morning gazing at this incredible creation! You have an amazing talent for placing the elements in the absolute perfect spot to create a beautifully balanced card! Lovely beyond words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning card! Your projects are fabulously inspiring; you're definitely well-deserving of being part of this team!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so visually interesting I love all the layers, textures and embellishments that you used TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous - love all the different elements you added.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card Jen!! I LOVE all the little details that you put on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that kit looks great to play with! beautiful card... the joy sentiment is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design