Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Vive Le Pari

Hello friends! Tonight I have a card to share with you that I made using a number of stamps from the Opera Set by Rubbernecker Stamps. I love all of the iconic images from this set and thought they'd make a great collage card.

I took a vintage dictionary page and stamped it with the postmark and chandelier stamps, adhered it to a kraft base and then added a fun Eiffel Tower tag tied with some airmail twine. I stamped a vintage-inspired ticket with the sentiment and stamped/fussy cut the car and added both to the card.

For more inspiration, head over to the Rubbernecker blog for our Tuesdays with the Team feature. I'll be the featured designer there next week so look for me! Thanks for visiting!

Supplies: Stamps - Opera Set (RN), vintage book page, Ink - Chocolate Chip, Basic Black (SU!), Tea Dye Duo (PTI), Vintage Ticket (Tim Holtz), Gypsy Tags (7 Gypsies), Cardstock (The Kraft Outlet), Twine (Divine Twine)

2 comments:

  1. What fabulous stamping, Jen! Love, love the images and the collage look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vintage-vibe to this card!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design